Asset Restructuring is one of the core services Cisco Financial provide to clients who are in process of restructuring their debts and have difficulties in servicing their existing loans.
Our experts assist the borrower company in negotiations with and in reaching settlements with lending Banks. Cisco Financial also arranges for term loans to finance the OTS transaction. Our legal and financial experts work out the right restructuring plan for the borrower for revival of the unit and handholds the borrower company to return to the black.
Cisco Financial will represent the borrowers whose loans have been taken over by Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) and negotiate with such ARCs for the resolution of the distressed financial assets.
Asset Restructuring is one of the core services we provide to clients. We have closed number of deals successfully in this segment . Through network of Cisco Financial we help our clients who are in process of restructuring their debts and have difficulties in servicing their existing loans. In order to avoid exposure to be classified as NPA by banks and avoid any legal action or default proceedings you can approach us for One Time Settlement (OTS) with banks and take over of loans by Asset Reconstruction Companies. This way you can avoid complete stoppage of business and avoid long term NPA and default. Further fresh loans can also be obtained for financing your additional needs. We have established expertise in this area by working with Banks and ARC jointly.
Our services in this area include:
Enjoy the Cisco Financial Advantages:
- Speed of execution.
- Integrity: No hidden costs.
- Standardized information requirements.
- Proven ability to arrange FDI.
- All transactions / approvals undergo an intensive appraisal process.
- All research work for your Projects from our dedicated team of professionals.
- Competitive pricing, securitisation, refinancing, multiple pre-payment windows.
- Backed by sector experts, who continuously monitor our portfolio ensuring enhanced credit quality.